Those who join us contribute on average of 17,000 hours per year.
Your spare time can be part of our legacy of change.
Here’s how you can contribute:
• Assist with setting up and putting on our award-winning programs, particularly the annual International Human Rights Training Program in Montreal
• Research ideas and information for developing our events
• Contribute to our fundraising efforts
• Get creative and help us illustrate our impact through photography, video or graphic design
• Perform data-entry, translation and help with other vital administrative work
• Welcome human rights defenders from around the world to your home for a unique and memorable experience during the International Human Rights Training Program in Montréal.
And if there’s anything you’re good at that you think Equitas could benefit from, don’t be afraid to suggest it! We want to help you help us help the world. Let’s do it.
Fill out our on-line volunteer application form :